Gout Pain Treatment - Gout Causing Foods
Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatment For Pain In Neck
By Lee Breat on August 08, 2011
Neck pain may be due to injury, mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or arthritis in the neck.It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain, burning. If the pain is 'acute' - sudden and intense - is called a crick in the neck, facet syndrome, muscular rheumatism.
Causes of Neck Pain
1. Cervical spinal Stenos
2. Cervical spondylosis
3. Diseases such as meningitis, which cause significant inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spinal cord.
4. Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
5. (Torticollis) Torricelli, Torricelli is caused by severe muscle stiffness or shortened muscle on one side or the neck, causing the head tilts to one side.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
1. There are many symptoms that can usually feel the pain in the neck.
2. Some may feel dull pain.
3. Sometimes the neck pain that worsens with increased movement of the neck.
4. Other symptoms associated with some types of neck pain include numbness, tingling, pain, sharp shooting pain, fullness, throbbing, whistling sound in the head, dizziness, etc.
Treatment for Neck Pain
1. nonsurgical treatment of neck pain
2. neck immobilization
3. Conservative neck pain treatment time frames
4. adjunct to conservative treatment for neck pain
5. diagnosis for treatment of neck pain
6. other treatments for neck pain.
7. Take frequent breaks for a few seconds every hour from what you are doing to change positions. Stretch and move the rigid areas of your neck and shoulders.
8. Keep heavy loads and lifting things around you while lifting.
9. Lift with your legs instead of back.
10. Avoid reaching the head with your arms and far away from your body.
11. Avoid moving your neck up or down much.
Home Remedies for Neck Pain
1. The rigidity of the muscles can be reduced to put ice on the affected area. It will also reduce swelling.
2. Gently turn your head from side to side for a couple of minutes. Do not over exercise.
3. The shrug of the shoulders while holding light weights in your hands. While shrug, keep your damages directly. Practicing twice a day for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil with sweet almond oil and olive oil. Massage your neck with this mixture twice a day.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of tincture of arnica with 2 cups of water and a quarter cup of alcohol. Take a cotton cloth and dip into mixture. Squeeze excess solution before putting it around his neck. Cover with a dry cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Mix, 1 ounce of oil of St. John's wort, 1 drop bay oil, 7 drops of sage oil, 2 drops of oil of angelica, and 2 drops of lemon balm. Also, add a few drops of jojoba oil for dilution. Gently massage the affected area with this massage oil.
7. A regular massage and smooth the neck area with herbal oils such as oil or oil Rumoxil Rumatone Gold works great in relieving pain and stiffness naturally.Read useful Home Remedies for Gout . Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Also know useful Natural Remedies for Arthritis medianet_width='728'; medianet_height= '90'; medianet_crid='177027821';
Original article published on SooperArticles.com
Next page: Treating Gout
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Gout Pain Treatment News
Gout Sufferers Get Immediate Relief
Z3 Joint is a natural supplement that offers everyone an option of relief from gout pain. About The Enzyme Guys The Enzymes Guys are dedicated to ending muscle, joint, and tendon relief. This is done by offering of a propriety blend of natural supplements.Read more...
Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, Acetaminophen: Risks of OTC Pain Relievers
Children 6 or older can take ibuprofen. For children under the age of 2, naproxen sodium is not considered safe. Hence, to avoid side effects, it is better to talk to the doctor and consume medicines with proper dosage as prescribed. People ...Read more...
Immediate Gout Pain Relief - Is It Possible?
What do you think of this story? Select one of the options below. Your feedback will help tell CNN producers what to do with this iReport. If you'd like, you can explain your choice in the comments below.Read more...
Black bean broth: Treatment for arthritis, gout and joint pain
(NaturalNews) Treatments for arthritis and gout, such as home remedies like black bean broth, offer antioxidant protection, lower uric acid levels, reduce pain and inflammation, and should be made part of your home remedy arsenal. Anecdotal evidence shows ...Read more...
New Gout Treatment May Ease Symptoms
Oct. 21, 2004 -- An experimental new gout treatment lowers uric acid levels better and may result in fewer gout attacks than currently available treatments, a new study suggests. Gout is a painful form of inflammatory arthritis. The condition is ...Read more...
Symptoms and Treatment of Gout. Joint Inflammation, Pain Relief
Gout symptoms include extreme pain, inflammation and stiffness in a joint. Gout is treated with anti-inflammatory drugs and uric acid-lowering medications. Gout, also known as gouty arthritis, is a type of inflammatory arthritis caused by the build up of ...Read more...
Pain Relief for Gout in the Big Toe
Photo Caption Avoid alcohol during an acute attack of the gout and to prevent future attacks. Photo Credit Jupiterimages/Goodshoot/Getty Images Gout is a painful disorder that is the result of the concentration of urate crystals in joints, body ...Read more...