Gout Pain Treatment - Gout Causing Foods
Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatment For Pain In Neck
By Lee Breat on August 08, 2011
Neck pain may be due to injury, mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or arthritis in the neck.It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain, burning. If the pain is 'acute' - sudden and intense - is called a crick in the neck, facet syndrome, muscular rheumatism.
Causes of Neck Pain
1. Cervical spinal Stenos
2. Cervical spondylosis
3. Diseases such as meningitis, which cause significant inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spinal cord.
4. Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
5. (Torticollis) Torricelli, Torricelli is caused by severe muscle stiffness or shortened muscle on one side or the neck, causing the head tilts to one side.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
1. There are many symptoms that can usually feel the pain in the neck.
2. Some may feel dull pain.
3. Sometimes the neck pain that worsens with increased movement of the neck.
4. Other symptoms associated with some types of neck pain include numbness, tingling, pain, sharp shooting pain, fullness, throbbing, whistling sound in the head, dizziness, etc.
Treatment for Neck Pain
1. nonsurgical treatment of neck pain
2. neck immobilization
3. Conservative neck pain treatment time frames
4. adjunct to conservative treatment for neck pain
5. diagnosis for treatment of neck pain
6. other treatments for neck pain.
7. Take frequent breaks for a few seconds every hour from what you are doing to change positions. Stretch and move the rigid areas of your neck and shoulders.
8. Keep heavy loads and lifting things around you while lifting.
9. Lift with your legs instead of back.
10. Avoid reaching the head with your arms and far away from your body.
11. Avoid moving your neck up or down much.
Home Remedies for Neck Pain
1. The rigidity of the muscles can be reduced to put ice on the affected area. It will also reduce swelling.
2. Gently turn your head from side to side for a couple of minutes. Do not over exercise.
3. The shrug of the shoulders while holding light weights in your hands. While shrug, keep your damages directly. Practicing twice a day for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil with sweet almond oil and olive oil. Massage your neck with this mixture twice a day.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of tincture of arnica with 2 cups of water and a quarter cup of alcohol. Take a cotton cloth and dip into mixture. Squeeze excess solution before putting it around his neck. Cover with a dry cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Mix, 1 ounce of oil of St. John's wort, 1 drop bay oil, 7 drops of sage oil, 2 drops of oil of angelica, and 2 drops of lemon balm. Also, add a few drops of jojoba oil for dilution. Gently massage the affected area with this massage oil.
7. A regular massage and smooth the neck area with herbal oils such as oil or oil Rumoxil Rumatone Gold works great in relieving pain and stiffness naturally.Read useful Home Remedies for Gout . Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Also know useful Natural Remedies for Arthritis medianet_width='728'; medianet_height= '90'; medianet_crid='177027821';
Original article published on SooperArticles.com
Next page: Treating Gout
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Gout Pain Treatment News
Tart cherries tame gout pain - STLtoday.com
Tart cherries tame gout pain
Q. I am in my early 60s, but I've been hobbling around like an old man after a couple of bad bouts with gout. I have been on a prescription to treat it along with various other meds for high cholesterol and blood pressure. I'm sure they all contribute ...
Good news for AZ on gout candidate lesinurad - PMLiVE
Good news for AZ on gout candidate lesinurad
The LIGHT study looked at the role of lesinurad in the management of patients with gout who are unable to be treated with xanthineoxidase inhibitors such as allopurinol and febuxostat, sold by Takeda as Uloric and Ipsen as Adenuric. Gout is an ...
Gout Risk Has Genetic Component - Arthritis Today
Gout Risk Has Genetic Component
Arthritis Today. How to reduce pain, find the right treatments and live better with arthritis. [Bi-weekly] ... Gout attacks (flares) cause sudden, severe pain, swelling and tenderness, usually in one joint ā typically the joint of the big toe, although ...
'Disease of kings' has become common in U.S. - The Spokesman Review
'Disease of kings' has become common in U.S.
The Spokesman Review
Because she was in chemotherapy and had other health issues, I knew it was probably gout. She called her physician, started medication and had relief within a day. Gout was once known as the ādisease of kingsā because episodes of gout can be triggered ...
FDA panel backs Bristol, AstraZeneca diabetes drug after earlier rebuff - Fox News
FDA panel backs Bristol, AstraZeneca diabetes drug after earlier rebuff
The latest panel decision is therefore a relief for the two drugmakers and will help consolidate analyst forecasts for the medicine. That is particularly welcome for AstraZeneca, which is struggling with a thin pipeline of new drugs and reported mixed ...
Know Gout's Triggers and Treatments During the Holidays - PR Newswire (press release)
Know Gout's Triggers and Treatments During the Holidays
PR Newswire (press release)
CHICAGO, Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the festive fall/winter holidays approach, overindulgence in holiday cheer can put your feet at risk for a gout attack, a painful condition brought on when uric acid builds up and crystalizes in and ...
Woman's Sleepwalking Leads to Dangerous Overdose - Discovery News
Woman's Sleepwalking Leads to Dangerous Overdose
Urtica dioica can put the hurt on an hiker in shorts, but historically the plant has served to treat aching muscles and joints, eczema, arthritis and gout. People still use the plant to treat joint pain, and some studies have suggested that the plant ...