Gout Pain Treatment - Gout Causing Foods
Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatment For Pain In Neck
By Lee Breat on August 08, 2011
Neck pain may be due to injury, mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or arthritis in the neck.It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain, burning. If the pain is 'acute' - sudden and intense - is called a crick in the neck, facet syndrome, muscular rheumatism.
Causes of Neck Pain
1. Cervical spinal Stenos
2. Cervical spondylosis
3. Diseases such as meningitis, which cause significant inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spinal cord.
4. Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
5. (Torticollis) Torricelli, Torricelli is caused by severe muscle stiffness or shortened muscle on one side or the neck, causing the head tilts to one side.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
1. There are many symptoms that can usually feel the pain in the neck.
2. Some may feel dull pain.
3. Sometimes the neck pain that worsens with increased movement of the neck.
4. Other symptoms associated with some types of neck pain include numbness, tingling, pain, sharp shooting pain, fullness, throbbing, whistling sound in the head, dizziness, etc.
Treatment for Neck Pain
1. nonsurgical treatment of neck pain
2. neck immobilization
3. Conservative neck pain treatment time frames
4. adjunct to conservative treatment for neck pain
5. diagnosis for treatment of neck pain
6. other treatments for neck pain.
7. Take frequent breaks for a few seconds every hour from what you are doing to change positions. Stretch and move the rigid areas of your neck and shoulders.
8. Keep heavy loads and lifting things around you while lifting.
9. Lift with your legs instead of back.
10. Avoid reaching the head with your arms and far away from your body.
11. Avoid moving your neck up or down much.
Home Remedies for Neck Pain
1. The rigidity of the muscles can be reduced to put ice on the affected area. It will also reduce swelling.
2. Gently turn your head from side to side for a couple of minutes. Do not over exercise.
3. The shrug of the shoulders while holding light weights in your hands. While shrug, keep your damages directly. Practicing twice a day for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil with sweet almond oil and olive oil. Massage your neck with this mixture twice a day.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of tincture of arnica with 2 cups of water and a quarter cup of alcohol. Take a cotton cloth and dip into mixture. Squeeze excess solution before putting it around his neck. Cover with a dry cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Mix, 1 ounce of oil of St. John's wort, 1 drop bay oil, 7 drops of sage oil, 2 drops of oil of angelica, and 2 drops of lemon balm. Also, add a few drops of jojoba oil for dilution. Gently massage the affected area with this massage oil.
7. A regular massage and smooth the neck area with herbal oils such as oil or oil Rumoxil Rumatone Gold works great in relieving pain and stiffness naturally.Read useful Home Remedies for Gout . Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Also know useful Natural Remedies for Arthritis medianet_width='728'; medianet_height= '90'; medianet_crid='177027821';
Original article published on SooperArticles.com
Next page: Treating Gout
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Gout Pain Treatment News
Poverty blamed for return of rickets and gout to UK
A "toxic combination" of poor wage growth and higher food prices has led to the return of Victorian-era diseases to the U.K., according to an industry body for the health sector. The U.K.'s Faculty of Public Health (FPH), which represents doctors and ...Read more...
Gout and rickets on the rise: Public health expert warns of rise in Tudor-era diseases
Malnutrition and diseases such as rickets and gout are on the rise due to poor diet, a leading public health expert has warned. John Middleton, the vice president at the Faculty of Public Health which represents doctors and public health workers, said it ...Read more...
Poverty Blamed for Return of Rickets and Gout to Britain
A "toxic combination" of poor wage growth and higher food prices has led to the return of Victorian-era diseases like rickets and gout to Britain.The Faculty of Public Health (FPH), which represents doctors and health workers, links food poverty with the ...Read more...
Gout Linked to Increased Vascular Disease Risk
Patients with gout, particularly women, have increased risk for vascular disease, according to findings of a study published online August 27 in the Annals of Rheumatic Diseases. "Hyperuricaemia, the biochemical precursor to gout, has been linked with an ...Read more...
Gout Drug Little Help in Heart Surgery, Study
Scientists find mixed results from oral use of colchicine for reducing complications involved in cardiac surgery, according to a new investigation published in JAMA. Common complications after cardiac surgery include postpericardiotomy syndrome (the ...Read more...
ESC: Gout Drug Little Help in Heart Surgery
Reviewed by Zalman S. Agus, MD; Emeritus Professor, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania BARCELONA -- Giving the gout drug colchicine perioperatively to cardiac surgery patients reduced the incidence of postpericardiotomy syndrome ...Read more...
Want to Be Fit in Middle Age? Moderate Drinking Can Help
Scientists have found that heavy drinking is associated with a wide variety of health risks, including: anemia, cancer, cardiovascular disease, cirrhosis, depression, seizures, gout, high blood pressure, nerve damage, and pancreatitis. Whatâ€™s more ...Read more...