Watch All Video's Below 1 Thru 7 And There Is A Very Good Possibility You Will Solve Your Gout
Video 1 What Causes Gout
Video 2 Tips To Cure Gout
Video 3 Foods that help Gout Symptoms
Video 4 Water tips
Video 5 Water Machines
Video 6 Simple Tests
Video 7 Ayurveda Vata Dosha
Gout Pain Treatment - Gout Causing Foods
Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatment For Pain In Neck
By Lee Breat on August 08, 2011
Neck pain may be due to injury, mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or arthritis in the neck.It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain, burning. If the pain is 'acute' - sudden and intense - is called a crick in the neck, facet syndrome, muscular rheumatism.
Causes of Neck Pain
1. Cervical spinal Stenos
2. Cervical spondylosis
3. Diseases such as meningitis, which cause significant inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spinal cord.
4. Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
5. (Torticollis) Torricelli, Torricelli is caused by severe muscle stiffness or shortened muscle on one side or the neck, causing the head tilts to one side.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
1. There are many symptoms that can usually feel the pain in the neck.
2. Some may feel dull pain.
3. Sometimes the neck pain that worsens with increased movement of the neck.
4. Other symptoms associated with some types of neck pain include numbness, tingling, pain, sharp shooting pain, fullness, throbbing, whistling sound in the head, dizziness, etc.
Treatment for Neck Pain
1. nonsurgical treatment of neck pain
2. neck immobilization
3. Conservative neck pain treatment time frames
4. adjunct to conservative treatment for neck pain
5. diagnosis for treatment of neck pain
6. other treatments for neck pain.
7. Take frequent breaks for a few seconds every hour from what you are doing to change positions. Stretch and move the rigid areas of your neck and shoulders.
8. Keep heavy loads and lifting things around you while lifting.
9. Lift with your legs instead of back.
10. Avoid reaching the head with your arms and far away from your body.
11. Avoid moving your neck up or down much.
Home Remedies for Neck Pain
1. The rigidity of the muscles can be reduced to put ice on the affected area. It will also reduce swelling.
2. Gently turn your head from side to side for a couple of minutes. Do not over exercise.
3. The shrug of the shoulders while holding light weights in your hands. While shrug, keep your damages directly. Practicing twice a day for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil with sweet almond oil and olive oil. Massage your neck with this mixture twice a day.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of tincture of arnica with 2 cups of water and a quarter cup of alcohol. Take a cotton cloth and dip into mixture. Squeeze excess solution before putting it around his neck. Cover with a dry cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Mix, 1 ounce of oil of St. John's wort, 1 drop bay oil, 7 drops of sage oil, 2 drops of oil of angelica, and 2 drops of lemon balm. Also, add a few drops of jojoba oil for dilution. Gently massage the affected area with this massage oil.
7. A regular massage and smooth the neck area with herbal oils such as oil or oil Rumoxil Rumatone Gold works great in relieving pain and stiffness naturally.Read useful Home Remedies for Gout . Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Also know useful Natural Remedies for Arthritis medianet_width='728'; medianet_height= '90'; medianet_crid='177027821';
Original article published on SooperArticles.com
Cure Cancer At Home What's going on? The cancer is melting away! Those were the words an AMAZED South Carolina doctor said to Beaulah when he saw what this treatment could do! Just months before, he'd told this terminal lung cancer patient she'd be dead in six months. But now she was curing her own cancer at home with a miracle food -- developed by a seven-time Nobel Prize nominee and then BANNED because it was too simple and too cheap to suit the medical industry. Richard L. from Louisiana (brain cancer), Sandra
Next page: Treating Gout
Bookmark/Share This Page: