Gout Pain Treatment - Gout Causing Foods
Neck Pain Symptoms And Treatment For Pain In Neck
By Lee Breat on August 08, 2011
Neck pain may be due to injury, mechanical or muscular problem, a trapped nerve caused by a bulge in one of the discs between the vertebrae or arthritis in the neck.It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain, burning. If the pain is 'acute' - sudden and intense - is called a crick in the neck, facet syndrome, muscular rheumatism.
Causes of Neck Pain
1. Cervical spinal Stenos
2. Cervical spondylosis
3. Diseases such as meningitis, which cause significant inflammation of the tissues around the brain and spinal cord.
4. Chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
5. (Torticollis) Torricelli, Torricelli is caused by severe muscle stiffness or shortened muscle on one side or the neck, causing the head tilts to one side.
Symptoms of Neck Pain
1. There are many symptoms that can usually feel the pain in the neck.
2. Some may feel dull pain.
3. Sometimes the neck pain that worsens with increased movement of the neck.
4. Other symptoms associated with some types of neck pain include numbness, tingling, pain, sharp shooting pain, fullness, throbbing, whistling sound in the head, dizziness, etc.
Treatment for Neck Pain
1. nonsurgical treatment of neck pain
2. neck immobilization
3. Conservative neck pain treatment time frames
4. adjunct to conservative treatment for neck pain
5. diagnosis for treatment of neck pain
6. other treatments for neck pain.
7. Take frequent breaks for a few seconds every hour from what you are doing to change positions. Stretch and move the rigid areas of your neck and shoulders.
8. Keep heavy loads and lifting things around you while lifting.
9. Lift with your legs instead of back.
10. Avoid reaching the head with your arms and far away from your body.
11. Avoid moving your neck up or down much.
Home Remedies for Neck Pain
1. The rigidity of the muscles can be reduced to put ice on the affected area. It will also reduce swelling.
2. Gently turn your head from side to side for a couple of minutes. Do not over exercise.
3. The shrug of the shoulders while holding light weights in your hands. While shrug, keep your damages directly. Practicing twice a day for a couple of minutes.
4. Mix equal amounts of rosemary oil with sweet almond oil and olive oil. Massage your neck with this mixture twice a day.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of tincture of arnica with 2 cups of water and a quarter cup of alcohol. Take a cotton cloth and dip into mixture. Squeeze excess solution before putting it around his neck. Cover with a dry cloth and leave for 30 minutes.
6. Mix, 1 ounce of oil of St. John's wort, 1 drop bay oil, 7 drops of sage oil, 2 drops of oil of angelica, and 2 drops of lemon balm. Also, add a few drops of jojoba oil for dilution. Gently massage the affected area with this massage oil.
7. A regular massage and smooth the neck area with herbal oils such as oil or oil Rumoxil Rumatone Gold works great in relieving pain and stiffness naturally.Read useful Home Remedies for Gout . Find how Joint Pain Massage Oil helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Also know useful Natural Remedies for Arthritis medianet_width='728'; medianet_height= '90'; medianet_crid='177027821';
Original article published on SooperArticles.com
Next page: Treating Gout
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Gout Pain Treatment News
Cherry and celery keep gout at bay - STLtoday.com
Cherry and celery keep gout at bay
A. A study in the journal Arthritis and Rheumatism found that eating cherries or taking cherry extract lowered the likelihood of a gout attack (December 2012). Luteolin, a major component of celery, blocks the enzyme that leads to uric-acid formation ...
Gout May Be Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk: Study - WebMD
Gout May Be Linked to Raised Diabetes Risk: Study
"Gout seems to be contributing to the risk of diabetes independently of other diabetes risk factors, such as obesity," said lead researcher Dr. Hyon Choi, from the division of rheumatology, allergy, and immunology at Massachusetts General Hospital in ...
Gout-Diabetes Link Confirmed
Gout Patients May Have Higher Diabetes Risk
Gout Increases Diabetes Risk, Especially In Women
Does Kim Jong Un Have Gout? - Wall Street Journal (blog)
Wall Street Journal (blog)
Does Kim Jong Un Have Gout?
Wall Street Journal (blog)
An undated picture released by the North Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on 24 August 2014 shows North Korean leader Kim Jong Un visiting the â€œNovember 2â€³ Factory of the North Korean People's Army at an undisclosed location in North Korea.
Kim Jong Un May Have Gout
Kim Jong-un Is Missing, Might Have Gout
North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un Suffering From 'Gout Due to Hereditary Obesity'
Gout Market (Inflammatory Arthritis) 2023 Forecasts and H2 2014 Pipeline Review - PR Newswire (press release)
Gout Market (Inflammatory Arthritis) 2023 Forecasts and H2 2014 Pipeline Review
PR Newswire (press release)
ReportsnReports.com adds Gouty Arthritis (Gout) - Pipeline Review, H2 2014 market research report as well as EpiCast Report: Gout - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 to the pharmaceuticals segment of its online library. The Gouty Arthritis (Gout ...
Looking for gout pain solutions? Try drinking two glasses of tart cherry juice - Tech Times
Looking for gout pain solutions? Try drinking two glasses of tart cherry juice
Consuming Montmorency tart cherries can alleviate gout pain because of their effect on uric acid metabolism. Tart cherries have been previously associated with pain relief, but this is the first time that the Montmorency variety has been specifically ...
Kim Jong Un's Cheese-Eating, Smoking Habits Would Contribute To Gout - International Business Times
International Business Times
Kim Jong Un's Cheese-Eating, Smoking Habits Would Contribute To Gout
International Business Times
The statement included no mention of gout, though a source told South Korea's Yonhap news agency Kim is suffering from gout as well as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, hyperuricemia (high uric acid) and hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol). Again ...
Diabetic, Gout-Ridden Kim Jong-Un By Far Healthiest Person In North Korea
Kim Jong Un sick with gout, senior source reports
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Is Reportedly Sick, May Have Gout
Why the cane for North Korean leader? Maybe diabetes or gout, experts say - Tribune-Review
Why the cane for North Korean leader? Maybe diabetes or gout, experts say
After vanishing from the public eye for nearly six weeks, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is back, ending rumors that he was gravely ill, deposed or worse. Now, a new, albeit smaller, mystery has emerged: Why the cane? Kim, who was last seen publicly ...
Kim Jong-un reappears after six-week absence
North Korea leader Kim Jong-un 'appears in public'